§ 1 Processing Your Personal Data
(1) Please see following information as to how your personal data will be processed while using our website. Personal data is all data relating to you, in particular your contact data like name, address, e-mail address and usage pattern.
(2) GMBC RE GmbH, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 93, 20355 Hamburg, Germany (see Imprint for more details), is the controller of your personal data, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We have appointed an external Data Protection Officer Dr. Volker Wodianka whom you can contact in case of any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our postal address with a comment „DPO“.
(3) Should you contact us per e-mail, we will collect your data (your e-mail address, and, if given, your name and your phone number) to answer your questions. We will erase any personal data after we have dealt with your matter. In case that we need to store your data for a longer time period by law, we will restrict data processing.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have following rights regarding the usage of your personal data:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to portability.
(2) You have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority if you consider your personal data being processed through us in an incorrect way.
§ 3 Collection Of Personal Data By Using Our Website
(1) When you visit our website we will collect your personal data that is being transferred by your internet browser to our server. We need this data in terms of showing you our website and guarantee stability and safety. By browsing our website following data will be collected:
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content access (particular webpage)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of traffic data
– Your website
– Operation system and user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
a) Our Website uses following Cookies:
– Transient Cookies (b)
– Persistent Cookies (c).
b) Transient Cookies („session-based“ Cookies) are allocated only for the duration of your visit to our website and are automatically erased as soon as you close down your browser. They allow the server to recognise your computer when you return to our webpage.
c) Persistent Cookies will remain for a period of time set for that cookie. You can always delete cookies in your web browser settings.
d) You can control cookies in your browser, to enable or disable them. We advise that some of our services may not function if your web browser does not accept cookies.